Thread: Welcome Back

Smile Welcome Back

It was very traumatic experience that we lost previous board, but it also brings good things. In spite of the fact that we have to start all over again, we have now new software with many new facilities that will come on board.
    The board is now hosted in new server (faster and hopefully more secured) as well as entire website.

I hope we can rebuild this community. There is nothing like all of us who loves dance music and want to stick together.

Dance Music Producer
    Moderator DMP Forum

Welcome back, Kris!!! It was truly a pleasant surprise to click on the forum link and to find it working again!!! Of course its sad to loose all the previous forum posts, but lets just look at this as a fresh start for 2008. I hope to see back all of our active members and more new posters and eurodance fans!!!

Welcome back new EDH forum!!!

the "true" fans will just come back and act as though nothing happened... only the fakers will leave and get all upset cause we lost everything...

Glad to see the turntables back on and running!!!

Rich

Relivin' the 90's one mixx at a time

Back again and hoping it will be for good this time!

I'm very happy that Kris and the team found a solution to start again with a new forum. Personally, I was a total stranger first time I made a thread here and the welcome was the best in the whole wideweb.

And the evolution of the website can be discussed freely here. Great things happen, the Interactive Dance Chart is a good example of constructive collaboration with the team, but also the mixes section and all the rest...

I unfortunately have less time than in the past to discuss here but still work every week for the IDC update and I thank all the members and visitors who vote every week, you give positive contribution and promotion to known and unknown artists.

Few months ago, a very talented dutch artist named Domino was very happy to find his track at #1 in the IDC because it was a good promo for him. I think we need this free communication for all great artists who have difficulties to find big labels and many other essential tools for a deserved success.

THANX EVERY ONE and VIVA EURODANCE !!!

Resident DJ (Retired) djinvader's Avatar

Welcome back, Kris It's nice That The board is hosted in new server which means that will more secured .

Welcome back new EuroDanceHits forum
    EURO-ANDROID REMIXES 2013

Producer
    S.E.X. Appeal

Welcome back, Kris

Charter Member
    Guest EDH DJ

WELCOME BACK EURODANCE FANS!

Thread Information